Sunday, April 21, 2013

First Blog Post!

(This blog is a continuation of my old blog: click here to view.)

I actually haven't been dressing up in mori girl lately because finals are coming up soon so I've been freaking out about that and not giving myself any time to make myself up in the morning. However, I wore mori girl once this month to hang out with friends.

Dress: Taobao
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Traffic
Everything else: Off brand

I also went to a convention earlier this month and met the voice actress Xanthe Huynh. Her panel was so fun that I came back the next day to see it again! She really is a lovely person. While I was in the dealer room I saw her shopping and she was so sweet and let me get a picture with her.


There are hearts over our faces because the guy taking our picture managed to snap the photo while we were both in mid-blink so we're both unintentionally making the same silly, half blinking face. In real life she's so beautiful and her hair is so long and Rapunzel-like! I would love to meet her again!

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow I really like your first outfit!! :D looks so cute!

Bramble Tea said...

Wow, thank you so much! I'm so sorry it took me so long to reply, I've been a little busy ^^;.