Saturday, June 1, 2013

International Lolita Day- Summer 2013

Today is International Lolita Day! Some of the local lolitas in my area had a very small, mini meet-up to celebrate. A lot of the lolitas couldn't be in attendance because they were going to a convention this weekend, so it was just two lolitas and myself. Even with the small amount of people in attendance, we still had fun! Here is what I wore:

Jumperskirt, blouse and headbow: Bodyline
Purse and Accessories: Off brand
Socks: Metamorphose
Shoes: Innocent World

After eating frozen yogurt and drinking bubble tea, we took some pictures. It was honestly too hot to stay outside for very long, but we managed to tough it out and take some really lovely photographs. Below is my favorite out of all of the group photos and a picture of our smooshed dresses!

A sweet lolita, and a casual cutie! Also, me trying for a sweet/classic look.

Smoosh, smoosh!

Did anyone else celebrate International Lolita Day? If so I'd love to hear about it! Also, I'm getting a little bored with how wardrobe focused the blog is getting, so I'd really like to do an art post next!

No comments: