Saturday, May 25, 2013

Gothic Lolita Saturday

Today I dressed up in lolita to do some errands and turn in a job application to a store that sells punk and gothic clothing. With the headdress the outfit looks very old school gothic lolita. Right now I'm looking for a job, but I'm not having any luck with it. I had two part time jobs last year, one at a library and another job at a frozen yogurt place. I got accustomed to working and now that I don't work I feel so lazy. I hope I get hired somewhere soon, I want to feel useful again.

Cross Necklace: A gift from a friend!
Dress, headdress and socks: Bodyline
Shoes: Off brand

Here is a better picture of the headdress that I was wearing. Bodyline really does make some nice things sometimes! It originally came with satin bows at the end, but I didn't like them so I replaced them with rose hair clips.

The lace is nice too!

After I finished doing errands I went into a toy store that was having a sale. Everything was 50% off--- I mean literally everything and there were kids running around that place like wild animals. I purchased some Calico Critters and two Hello Kitty gel pens and ran out of there before I could throw any more money at that place. I really wanted to get more Calico Critters since they were only 11 USD, but I couldn't because I'm on a stupid budget now. Hnnng... I need a job.

I got the Hopscotch Rabbit Family! Aren't they cute?

So that's all for now, I guess! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

  

No comments: