Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mori Girl Coordinates

Nothing much has been going on besides school, but I wanted to share a few mori girl coordinates that I created with one of my favorite blouses.

Blouse: Secondhand
Skirt: Taobao
Shoes: Traffic
Socks: Tutuanna

The bag and flower hair clips I wore were from Claire's.

The blouse is a little big on me, but it fits the mori girl aesthetic so well that I don't mind. Here is another outfit with the same blouse and my beloved, lavender apron dress! Sorry for not taking a picture showing the shoes. I was so lazy that I didn't want to get them out until I needed to wear them.

Blouse: Secondhand
Apron Dress: Taobao (Crisp??)
Socks and Bag: Claire's

Recently I participated in an art swap at school. Because I didn't know about it until the last minute I doodled and painted something quickly because I really wanted to be involved. It's a bit snarky, but I guess I like it. I traded it for a screen print.

Pen and cheap watercolor paint.

Right now I'm in love with sailor schoolgirl uniforms, especially the old fashioned ones with the longer skirts and dark colors. I ordered a more modern looking one from Bodyline about a week ago, but more about that later!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

GeorgiaNeko said...

Those are some perfect coords.... ;A;
You really get it... x3
le sigh...~
& That exact skirt from Taobao is one i've been creeping on for the past year! But as I already have so many long skirts I didn't buy it... it looks great on you!
Cool drawing! (hehe) I know what you mean about the appeal of the old sailor uniforms~ ♥
Have a nice day!

Bramble Tea said...

When I saw your comments I was so thrilled. You are by far one of my favorite bloggers. Thank you for taking the time to leave comments on my blog!