Thursday, July 4, 2013

Farewell, Viennese Waltz!

Innocent World's Viennese Waltz Scallop Jumperskirt.

I had to sell one of my favorite lolita jumperskirts, but before I sold it I dressed up in it one last time. It is such a cute jumperskirt, the print features waltzing frogs, a little king and queen, animal musicians, Humpty Dumpty and it has purple flowers and rows of clovers. It is very fairy tale inspired. I had to part with it because I never had many opportunities to wear it and it is so fancy that it deserves to be worn. I sold it to a girl who lives in Germany and I hope that she likes it!

Blouse: Forever 21
Jumperskirt: Innocent World
Hat and tights: Claire's
Shoes: Lovely Shoes

The back...

In other news, I was recently hired at a place I worked at a year ago so I've been a little busy working. However, I've been sketching whenever I can so expect that aforementioned art post sometime in the future! Until then, I will leave you with a small preview of my sketchbook:


I know my blog is boring and I don't have many followers, but I am thankful for all the comments and kind words that I get! Thank you for reading!

No comments: