Thursday, September 26, 2013

Neglecting Mori Girl

I've been unable to write in my blog because I've been busy with school, but I haven't forgotten about you all! I recently dressed in mori girl today for the first time this month and I thought I'd share a coordinate with you all. I really do miss wearing it, but because of my painting classes I can't dress up often for fear of messing up my clothing. I'm sorry for the horrible picture, my hair was such a  mess today.

Dress and skirt: Taobao
Shoes: Xappeal

Lately I've been wanting to change my style from mori girl to 'dark' mori girl. It just seems so mysterious. When I think of dark mori girl I always think of a maiden who lives deep in the forest, but is not afraid of the menacing trees or creeping creatures that may dwell there. She might live in solitude, so she can practice her magic alone and she might spend her days making candles, talking to goblins and other fairy-folk, collecting herbs and taming ravens. Her nights would be spent siting in front of a warm crackling fire in an open fireplace, reading weathered, old tomes of magic or Grimm's Fairy Tales. Of course, I am not even close to this mysterious maiden that I perceive, but I do love the image.

Please forgive me for being such a horrible blogger! I promise to make the next post a thousand times more interesting. Thank you for looking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are not a horrible blogger.
I am a blogger myself i always forget to update my readers.
I also enjoyed this post ^^^
I'm a super duber fan of the mori girl style myself