Friday, October 11, 2013

Digital Chocolate Camera Review

A while ago, I ordered a toy digital camera shaped like a chocolate bar from an online shop called the Four Corner Store. Up until now, I had never used it, but I thought I'd play around with it today. As of today, the white chocolate camera is still on sale for a pretty low price.

It's sweet enough to eat!
...but you probably shouldn't.

For a toy camera, it takes pretty good photographs! The lens is plastic so it gives each photograph a sort of hazy feeling, but I love the way this looks and what it does to the colors. I'm pretty happy with most of the photos I took today. The only downside is that the camera can only take twenty-five photographs at a time. Also, I found out that most of my best looking photos were taken in areas where it was very bright. Here are some of the photos that I took today.





So what do you think? I'll definitely use the camera again the next time it's really sunny outside. It was so much fun to use and the world looks so different behind that tiny plastic lens!

Thank you for looking and I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The coloring on this is really pretty, it reminds me of the cookie but you yield larger photos with yours. Toy cameras are super fun, now I'm thinking of this one as well. >.>

Bramble Tea said...

Thank you so much for the comment! I really love your blog and I just started following you today!