Friday, November 8, 2013

Cold Weather

It's been getting a little cooler so I've been trying to think if creative ways to layer my clothing. I purchased an underskirt from Taobao last year that I've been neglecting to wear so I decided to use it in today's lolita coordinate. It's hard to see, but the underskirt is just long enough for the ruffles to peek out from behind the hem of the jumperskirt.

Jumperskirt and shoes: Innocent World
Underskirt: Taobao
Socks: Metamorphose
Blouse: SM2
Purse: Off-brand

A better photo of the ruffles...

This isn't really a review since I can't even remember what the name of the store that I purchased this from was, but if you see something similar on Taobao and you are looking for a good underskirt maybe you'll consider purchasing it. The best part is that the underskirt is so fluffy that I didn't have to wear a petticoat since it gave my jumperskirt a subtle amount of poof. Speaking of the jumperskirt, it's Innocent World's Pietro Angel Jumperskirt. I did some research and found out that Pietro is the Greek form of the name Peter and as a boy's name is a variant of the Spanish or Portuguese name Pedro... so technically you could call it the Peter Jumperskirt... or Pedro Jumperskirt...

Sorry, I can't remember the name!!!
But here is what it looks like...

I actually don't have any ideas for future blog posts, which is why I'm doing my usual 'outfit I wore today' post. In the future I'll try to be more creative, but thank you so much for reading. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely outfit <3

Bramble Tea said...

Thank you! That's so sweet of you to say.