Saturday, November 9, 2013

Lolita Wishlist

I'm a little bored so I thought I should finally make my lolita wishlist. As of now, I'm pretty content with my lolita wardrobe. There are a few staple items that I'm still in need of, but as far as dream items go, I don't have any at the moment. I thought I'd make a record of items that I would like to have and hopefully I'll be able to acquire some of them in the future...

Brand: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Name: Babydoll Blouse with Detachable Sleeves

A Detachable Sleeve Blouse
Believe it or not, I don't own a white lolita blouse, which is somewhat of a staple lolitta item. What I like about these blouses is that instead of having to buy a long sleeved blouse and a short sleeved blouse, this one item can function as both since the longer sleeves can be removed. Plus, they are so darn cute!!! I've always been a sucker for wide, lace-festooned peter pan collars.

Brand: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Name: Ekaterina JSK

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Jumperskirt
The above stock photo is actually just an example, I'd just love to have any black jumperskirt from this brand. I actually have one jumperskirt by this brand, but it's black with white lace. It's cute, but I think I'll probably trade it or sell it in order to get a full black jumperskirt.

Brand: Innocent World
Name: English Rose JSK

Another Longer Length Jumperskirt
I would definitely like to own more longer length Innocent World jumperskirts. I only have one longer length jumperskirt, Innocent World's Pietro Angel Jumperskirt, but I love it to death. The longer length jumperskirts just look so elegant and I hope Innocent World's owner Yumi Fujiwara designs more of them!

Brand: Innocent World
Name: Torchon Lace Overknee Socks

Black Lace Topped Socks
I remember wanting a pair of lace topped socks ever since I got into lolita. For this sort of item, I don't think buying from a major brand actually matters and I've even seen cute lace topped socks being sold on Taobao and Bodyline.

Brand: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Name: Frill & Lace Umbrella

A Black Parasol
A pretty parasol that keeps you shaded in the sun and even dry during the rain is an item I would splurge on if I could at the moment. Baby makes such pretty ones.

Good-bye for now! I hope you don't mind me sharing this with you.

No comments: