Friday, December 13, 2013

Mori Girl and Lolita Coordinates!

It was stressful, but exam week is finally over! My last exam was on Thursday, so today I got some well deserved rest. Well, I still had to wake up early in order to visit an adviser to find out what I needed to do to prepare for next semester, but other than that I relaxed. I didn't meet my goal of dressing up at least three times in mori girl, but when I went to see my adviser I put on the frills. The weather has been so cool lately, it's nice to finally be able to wear long sleeves for a change. It's the Pietro Angel Jumperskirt again, I'm sorry if you are getting tired of it; I just love it so much!

Cutsew: Taobao
Jumperskirt: Innocent World
Shoes and Socks: Off-brand
Headdress: Bodyline
Necklace: Claire's

There is a close up of the lace on the cutsew.
 
These aren't recent outfits, but I guess they are worth sharing. Up until now I've been lazy so I never posted them. I wore this outfit last month when my dad came over to visit me...

Skirt: Taobao
Shoes and Socks: Off-brand
Blouse: Forever 21
Purse and flower clip: Claire's

I'm pretty sure I wore this outfit to class, but I can't remember when... It's really plain, but it was comfortable.

Cutsew: SM2
Skirt: Taobao
Socks and Shoes: Off-brand
Necklace: Claire's

I really hope that you enjoyed the blog post. I never really know what to write about so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Bye-bye!

No comments: