Monday, December 9, 2013

Paper Goods

In the midst of final exam madness I thought I'd make a quick post. I've been working on a few paintings for class that are meant to be viewed as a series. Each painting will be of a girl in a yellow dress with stars included somewhere in the painting. In the particular painting below, the girl has stars in her hair.

I have a lot of junk.

Text: Evening star, where art thou?

I also made a few purchases. From the EGL Community Sales I purchased some Imai Kira stationary. I also purchased some Paper Doll Mate stickers and bookmarks from Etsy. I'm probably going to slip some of those bookmarks into some of the Christmas cards I'm making this year. I thought Paper Doll Mate goods would be hard to find, but there are quite a plethora of related goods that can be found on Etsy. Just type 'Paper Doll Mate' into the search bar.

They give off such a nostalgic, sentimental feeling.
So cute! I love Imai Kira's art.

This week my goal is to wear mori girl at least three times, so expect a post on that in the future! Okay, I'm off to go study! Good-bye for now!

No comments: