Friday, January 10, 2014

First Week of School!

Today was the first week of the new semester. I have to say that after the first week I'm really optimistic about all of my classes and all of my professors so far seem amiable. I really want to do well this semester so I have to study hard and set goals for myself. I want to get my GPA a little higher and hopefully I'll get into the program that I want. My birthday was also this week! It's always my luck that my birthday falls on a school day, haha. I already anticipated that I wouldn't be able to do anything special due to the start of the semester, so the week before I dressed up and bought myself some birthday gifts in order to celebrate. Here is what I wore:

Cardigan and Underskirt: Forever 21
Tights, socks, purse and shoes: off-brand
Dress: Sechuna

There is a Goodwill close to where I live, so I decided to go for a visit. Usually all of the things that I find and really like never fit me right and I always leave empty handed, but I was extremely lucky on my last visit and found a cute cardigan and long length skirt that are both perfect for mori girl. Because they were gently used I got them for a great price as well. Here is what I purchased:

The birthday loot!

I hope everyone is happy and if school has also started for you I hope you aren't feeling too overwhelmed by it all already...

4 comments:

Twitty said...

I'm in love with that Goodwill cardigan! My Goodwill never has anything worth falling in love with :'<

Bramble Tea said...

Thank you Twitty! I think if you keep trying you are bound to find a jewel or two :).

Raye said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday! We don't have goodwill in the UK but I always find that second hand shops are the best places to come across mori girl style clothing and it's quite fun to look around not knowing what to expect. The cardigan and skirt you found are both so cute :)

Bramble Tea said...

Thank you so much for wishing me a happy birthday! I agree, going to second hand shops are so much fun! I loved your comment and I also really like your blog! Your photography is so beautiful and you are so adorable!