Monday, May 5, 2014

Outfit Dump

I haven't really been doing anything interesting that would merit another blog post, but I have been trying hard to take photographs of my outfits whenever possible. I wore this first outfit to go shopping some time ago when it was still chilly outside.

Everything is off-brand, the cutsew is
from the brand SM2.

I wore this outfit to class. I still don't have enough clothing to wear dark mori girl on a regular basis, but that's okay. My hair was so crazy that day...

Coat: Forever 21
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes and socks: Off-brand
Cutsew: SM2

Without the jacket...

I wore this outfit when my dad came to visit me. He thought I looked like a little kid, which wasn't what I was going for... I no longer have the blouse.

The whole outfit is off-brand. The skirt is
 from Taobao and the shoes are from Korea.

Shoes!

This was an outfit I wore to class as well. I really loved wearing it and I wore the outfit again when I had to take an exam. It looks a little more mature, I guess.

Blouse: JCPenney
Skirt, necklace and socks: Off-brand

Well, that's it! Hopefully the next blog post will be more entertaining...

No comments: