Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Picnic at Lichgate

Today, my best friend Katti and I decided to have a picnic at Lichgate. We would have liked to have been there at a time where there were less people, which is why we planned to go before noon, but when we arrived there was a flock of elderly ladies having some sort of Garden Club meeting. Despite the crowd, my best friend and I found a nice shady place to picnic-- then a swarm of mosquitoes ran us away from that spot and we had to find another spot. Nonetheless, we had a great time and hopefully we will get to go again when there are less people.

Yum!

We packed a lot of good things to eat.  Katti made matcha flavored bread and the best finger sandwiches in the whole world and I made some rustic apple pie, casserole and ginger lemonade. Everything was really delicious.

Here is what Katti wore! Also, she decorated that hat
you can barely see in the left-hand bottom corner.

Katti and I both wore mori girl and we both unknowingly coordinated similar looking outfits. My own outfit was kind of plain, but here it is anyway:

Blouse and Skirt: Forever 21
Everything else: Off-brand

I guess this was a pretty short blog post, but I don't know what else to write about!

Oh! Also, there was a flower at the bottom of my glass!
I thought that was funny. Sorry for being stupid!

Thank you for reading!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks like a lovely picnic. Would you mind posting the recipe for your apple pie someday? It looks delicious.