Monday, February 10, 2014

A Very Lolita Outing

Lat week my best friend and I decided to go out and have a little fun in our frills. She hasn't been a lolita for long so this is her first coordinate and her first time going out in lolita. She was a little nervous, but surprisingly no one bothered us or said anything negative and the only comments we received were positive ones.

Sometimes our faces turn into hearts... it's perfectly normal.
Just kidding, the sun was in our eyes. 

Her dress was from Ebay and her mother made the velvet bow in her hair.

We had a lot of fun. It's still a little chilly here so the first thing we did was drink green tea latte's to warm up. Later, we went out to eat some really delicious Greek food. I couldn't take any photo's until we got back to our apartment, so that explains why the only photos I have are just of us standing around some trees...

Also, here is the rundown of my own outfit:

Dress: Surface Spell
Cross Necklace: A gift from a friend.
Shoes and tights: off-brand
Cutsew: Taobao

My best friend and I are planning on going out and dressing up more often, but we are going to try to do themed outfits. Hopefully next time I'll remember to bring my camera...

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Abelis said...

Very lovely! I love lolita but I think that I never can wear like that.

Bramble Tea said...

Thank you! It's okay to love the style but not wear it.