Friday, February 28, 2014

More Mori Girl Outfits!!!

I haven't really been dressing up lately out of pure laziness, so I sometimes sporadically try to wear mori girl whenever I can. I can already tell that this blog post will be boring since I haven't done anything extremely fascinating ever in a while, sorry! I wore this first outfit on a really wet and rainy day and I kept getting worried that my long skirt was going to get muddy... not good... not smart. My friend Katti was smart and did not wear mori girl that day, but I had to find out the hard way.

Cardigan: Forever 21
Skirt: Thrifted
Dress: Off-brand 

That day I ate rice and the fake bulgogi that I cooked.
It was actually really good.

The next outfit was for a day when my best friend Katti and I decided to not be apartment hermits and go out and do something. We went to two thrift stores and we also walked around at a really bland (cultural???) event downtown. I actually took a lot of photos that day, but I accidentally deleted them. However, I got one decent photo of my outfit, and Katti took a photo of me making a weird face at one of the thrift stores (see below). We didn't buy anything because both Katti and I were kind of broke, but we did get green tea frappuccinos after our outing and they tasted really good. That whole day was really nice.

Blouse: Christmas gift from Katti
(It was tea dyed by her special hands!)
Tote bag and skirt: Off-brand

I'm never going to be photogenic,
but with Microsoft paint anyone can become a star!
(That's a joke.)

Today I ran around taking photos and doing art projects. This is the last outfit of the month, and I know I haven't been wearing mori girl a lot, but I'll try harder to dress up more often. It's just that sometimes I don't really feel like putting any effort into what I wear on a daily basis. Even though I know it's boring, I felt really good while wearing this outfit. I'll have to remember that and maybe that will give me more motivation to dress up in the future.

I'm wearing some stuff from Taobao,
off-brand shoes and cardigan and the
blouse is SM2.

The collar of this blouse is my favorite!

Before I end this blog post I'd like to share some of my toy camera photos. I'm still getting the hang of my digital chocolate camera and I'm accidentally deleting the photos less frequently now. Let's take a look!

This bike was so cute! I kind of want a bike now.

I kind of wish the twig was more centered...

This one came out kinda swirly...

Tree fingers!

If you are still reading this I hope you've had a great day and that you're feeling wonderful because you are wonderful. Take care!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a new reader!! love love love your mori coords!! <3

Bramble Tea said...

Thank you for the comment! I really love your blog!